Friday, March 25, 2011

Why do black women ordinarily have musty smellin pussies?

Disclaimer - This was a thread on another Great Board I frequent. Just Sharing to see if any of you feel the same or Differ.. LMFAO - this was a Fire Starter right here..


Author - "GuStoppa"
I mean lets be honest here fellas.... the average black woman's pussy is a lot more TART than the average white or latinas. It's nasty, and it's actually the real reason that a lot of black women complain about black men, and not eating pussy I reckon. It's not that we don't like to, it's that some of us have been traumautized by the odor that emanates from their pussies. It can range from just slightly musty (which some dirty ass niggas actually LIKE) to straight up funk .... perecentage wise this is FAR more common in black women than in whites and latinas in my vast experience.

Why is this?? Too much hormones?? They don't clean well?? They fuck more than the average white girl or latina?

It's getting to the point now that I just assume a black chic is gonna have a pussy smell I don't like, and I HAVE to do the finger test before I even get close. My mouth goes no where near a funky or musty pussy.

Whats up???

No comments:

Post a Comment