Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Message body

If we lived in Miami, and I said, "yo man, I got  4 DIMES thats trying to party and said they wanna do whatever and they waitin on us", it's def going down, and I said "I've been drinking and i'm tipsy as fuck but I'm good (and you know i got skills wit the boat handling) and we gon take my boat to the Keys and spend the weekend wit the girls. You get in the boat and it sounds like this when it starts   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMsUXUQx-XI&feature=related  , do you think you've made a mistake and are we still goin? Or are you gon tell me the pussy ain worth it lets just chalk this one up?
 
.






As far as we know, life ends next year, so lets grab the rest of life by the horns and if we fall and fail we have something to blame it on.
__._,_.___
RECENT ACTIVITY: 
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment