Tuesday, March 8, 2011

School investigating allegation of relationship with teacher(nude photo) and kid

School investigating allegation of relationship with teacher(nude photo) and kid

Overland Park Police and the Shawnee Mission School District are investigating an allegation of inappropriate relations between a teacher and a student.

The district said the alleged misconduct at Shawnee Mission West High School was brought to the attention of school officials today(today being yesterday).

The teacher, who was not identified, has been placed on administrative leave.

pics:

http://www4.smsd.org/michellepreston/html16871.htmMy name is Michelle Preston and this is my third year teaching Psychology I, AP Psychology, and World Geography at Shawnee Mission West.
I grew up in Lansing, KS and graduated from Lansing High School. I have a bachelor's degree in History and Secondary Education from Baker University. I will complete my master's degree in Education from Baker this spring. I have also added a Psychology certification through Emporia State University.

I live in Lenexa with my
 husband, Travis (a 2002 SMW graduate), and our pets: a greyhound named Gibson and a cat named Slugger.
I love teaching at West as well as coaching Freshman Cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment