Thursday, March 3, 2011

Why Are People So Turned Off From Atlanta Because Of Homosexuals?

Why Are People So Turned Off From Atlanta Because Of Homosexuals?

Is their some sort of Gay vs Straight war going on in Atlanta?

Unless you're being targeted by homosexuals, or they somehow reduce your quality of life, I don't see how living amongst them in a big city like Atlanta is a turn-off. What major US city can you go to and not see a GRIP of homosexuals?

If you can't live in a city because of homosexuals, then you need to ask yourself why. It doesn't necessarily mean YOU'RE gay, but that you're so against homosexuality that you view it as some type of disease. During my brief stint in college, I majored in music, and a good number of music majors were gay. I used to laugh and talk with 'em when we shared the same space, but when class was over, they when their way and I went my way.

So, once again, why do homosexuals in Atlanta bother some of you so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment