Sunday, November 27, 2011

Dawn robinson fucks up new en-vogue album

Quote:
July 19, 2011

ENVOGUE NEW ALBUM, NO DAWN ROBINSON



While SWV gets themselves together with promises of a reality show and new album, En Vogue is reeling yet again following another Dawn Robinson refusal to go along with the group plan. Dawn said she would not sing on the new En Vogue album due in the fall, but would tour with the group in 2012.

As a result, she got the clap back from fans and Dawn decided to respond via her Facebook page:

“Ok, I’m getting angry emails from fans bcuz I’m not doing the new EV cd. Geez luweez, you’d swear their very survival was contingent upon the decisions I make lol!

We are only on this planet for a short time then its OVER. I live my life my way & some hate me 4 that….OH WELL lol!

I have valid reasons 4 my decisions.

I’m excited about my future & I hope you come along 4 the journey. If not I love you anyway”

“Just FYI…I’m not doing the NY BB Kings show on 7.22 or DC on 7.23 with EV because I have a solo show in FT KNOX KY playing for the troops. I’m so excited & proud to perform for them! NY I love you ” ~ Dawn

Dawn previously said that she didn’t feel the deal the group was afforded was worthy of an act that’s been around for two decades. So, it sounds like it’s her ego…again. Which means no new En Vogue album with all original members…again. That translates to Dawn doing her thing and audiences going…well, you remember.

Source
http://www.rhymeswithsnitch.com/2011...hits-snag.html


Image courtesy of google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment