Thursday, May 26, 2011

Discussion on Color "Dark Girls" Preview...Powerful Video

 

 

DOCUMENTARY Dark Girls: Preview

TO: 1 recipient
Show Details
I'm reluctant to post this in other groups
But it may be preachin to the choir to post it here
It's difficult for me to hear prejudice among ourselves
But it does exist unfortunately....
There is also the fact that being born "Darker" is not an automatic "In" for understanding biases either...
I'll take Thurgood before Clarence any day IMHO
Although Clarence has a deep life story if you ever get the chance to read about it....

While I have seen Jet black as well as white women I'd love to be with...
My own sister won't talk to a dark skinned guy...it doesn't make sense to me
We weren't raised to be bigoted but no accounting for  personal taste
On the other hand....When Becky is lookin for a black guy to get pounded by...
They are too eager to hold their sun tanned arm up to mine talkin bout "SEE"
They want the undiluted stuff and I usually ain't it.......lol
I haven't seen the whole documentary but it brings mind
 the argument in the "Brown vs board of education" case
and the reasons segregated schools are unconstitutional...
Anyway........Check this when you get time


Clips from the upcoming documentary exploring the deep-seated biases and attitudes about skin color
---particularly dark skinned women, outside of and within the Black American culture

Photo Editor_dark_girls


No comments:

Post a Comment