Sunday, July 3, 2011

Message body

Yo, I figure some of you older and wiser bruthas can give me some insight on my next move. Not really my style to put it out here like this but maybe detached insight is what I need.
 
So here's the deal: I've been kicking it with this young lady for about 8 months now, semi-serious, but it's not a committed relationship to the point of exclusivity, but I'm really feelin her, and every indication says it's mutual. She's a smart girl, independent, not the greatest job but she's making her ends meet, sexy as hell, and spiritual minded. She has the body type I like and for the most part our relationship is cool as hell. Here is the problem....HER MOTHER!
 
Her mother isn't mean or nasty, I actually could deal with that. What her Mom does is borrow money. She'll need 100 for groceries, or 200 to get her car fixed, or this last time, 500 to make up the rent. I'm like WTF? My girl has never asked me for a single dime in the 8 months we been kicking it, but her mother is into me for at least 3 grand. I'm really done. I suspect her Mom has the kind of influence on her daughter that could tank this relationship, and I really would like it to continue to see what might jump off, but I can't keep being her Mom's private ATM....What do the bruthassay... ladies in the group your insight is welcome too...

No comments:

Post a Comment