Monday, September 26, 2011

Stock broker keeps it real :"Governments dont rule the world Goldman Sachs Does...




EPICNESS ...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_981658.html

I WANT RECESSION...IT’LL MAKE ME RICH, REVEALS CITY TRADER
A STOCK market trader has candidly admitted wanting another economic crash – because it will make him rich.
In an extraordinary interview, independent trader Alessio Rastani said: “I’ve been dreaming of this for three years. I have a confession – I go to bed every night and I dream of another recession, another moment like this.”
Mr Rastani said: “We don’t really care whether they’re going to fix the economy, our job is to make money from it. The 1930s depression wasn’t just about a market crash. There were some people who were prepared to make money from that crash. I think anyone can do that.”
“It’s an opportunity. When the market crashes, if you know what to do, if you have the right plan to set up, you can make a lot of money from this.”
Describing the current economic turmoil as a “cancer”, Mr Rastani said the rescue package being put together by governments to save the euro zone was doomed to failure.
He said: “I’m fairly confident the euro is going to crash and its going to fall pretty hard, because markets are ruled right now by fear.”....

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...s-City-trader-

No comments:

Post a Comment