Saturday, September 10, 2011


VA - Motown Chartbusters Vol. 1 - 12 (Box Set) (1997)



VA - Motown Chartbusters Vol. 1 - 12 (Box Set) (1997)
12 CDs | Genre: Soul/RnB | Release: 1997 | MP3 320 kbps | 1.5 GB


Tracklist:
DISC 1
1. Blowin' In The Wind (Stevie Wonder)
2. You Keep Me Hangin' On (Diana Ross) (The Supremes)
3. Standing In The Shadow Of Love (Four Tops)
4. It Takes Two (Kim Weston) (Marvin Gaye)
5. When You're Young And In Love (The Marvelettes)
6. I'm Losing You (The Temptations)
7. What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted (Jimmy Ruffin)
8. The Happening (Diana Ross) (The Supremes)
9. 7 Rooms Of Gloom (Four Tops)
10. How Sweet It Is (Jr Walker) (The All Stars)
11. I'm Ready For Love (Martha Reeves) (The Vandellas)
12. Love Is Here And Now You're Gone (Diana Ross) (The Supremes)
13. Gonna Give Her All The Love I've Got (Jimmy Ruffin)
14. I Was Made To Love Her (Stevie Wonder)
15. Take Me In Your Arms And Love Me (Gladys Knight) (The Pips)
16. Jimmy Mack (Martha Reeves) (The Vandellas)
DISC 2
1. Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing (Marvin Gaye) (Tammi Terrell)
2. Reflections (Diana Ross) (The Supremes)
3. If You Can Want (Smokey Robinson) (The Miracles)
4. You Keep Running Away (Four Tops)
5. I Could Never Love Another (The Temptations)
6. I Heard It Through The Grapevine (Gladys Knight) (The Pips)
7. I'm Wondering (Stevie Wonder)
8. I've Passed This Way Before (Jimmy Ruffin)
9. Some Things You Never Get Used To (Diana Ross) (The Supremes)
10. Gotta See Jane (R Dean Taylor)
11. Shoo-Bee-Doo-Be-Doo-Da-Day (Stevie Wonder)
12. You're My Everything (The Temptations)
13. Honey Chile (Martha Reeves) (The Vandellas)
14. If I Were A Carpenter (Four Tops)
15. I Second That Emotion (Smokey Robinson) (The Miracles)
16. If I Could Build My Whole World Around You (Marvin Gaye) (Tammi Terrell)
DISC 3
1. I Heard It Through The Grapevine (Marvin Gaye)
2. I'm Gonna Make You Love Me (Diana Ross) (The Supremes) (The Temptations)
3. My Cherie Amour (Stevie Wonder)
4. This Old Heart Of Mine (Isley Brothers)
5. I'll Pick A Rose For My Rose (Mary Johnson)
6. No Matter What Sign You Are (Diana Ross) (The Supremes)
7. I'm In A Different World (Four Tops)
8. Dancing In The Street (Martha Reeves) (The Vandellas)
9. For Once In My Life (Stevie Wonder)
10. You're All I Need To Get By (Marvin Gaye) (Tammi Terrell)
11. Get Ready (The Temptations)
12. Stop Her On Sight (Edwin Starr)
13. Love Child (Diana Ross) (The Supremes)
14. Behind A Painted Smile (Isley Brothers)
15. Road Runner (Jr Walker) (The All Stars)
16. The Tracks Of My Tears (Smokey Robinson) (The Miracles)
DISC 4
1. I Want You Back (Jackson 5)
2. The Onion Song (Marvin Gaye) (Tammi Terrell)
3. I Can't Help Myself (Four Tops)
4. Up The Ladder To The Roof (The Supremes)
5. I Can't Get Next To You (The Temptations)
6. Too Busy Thinking About My Baby (Marvin Gaye)
7. Yester-Me Yester-You Yesterday (Stevie Wonder)
8. Someday We'll Be Together (Diana Ross) (The Supremes)
9. ABC (Jackson 5)
10. Never Had A Dream Come True (Stevie Wonder)
11. Farewell Is A Lonely Sound (Jimmy Ruffin)
12. Do What You Gotta Do (Four Tops)
13. I Second That Emotion (Diana Ross) (The Supremes)
14. Cloud Nine (The Temptations)
15. What Does It Take (Jr Walker) (The All Stars)
16. Reach Out And Touch (Diana Ross)
DISC 5
1. The Tears Of A Clown (Smokey Robinson) (The Miracles)
2. War (Edwin Starr)
3. The Love You Save (Jackson 5)
4. Ball Of Confusion (The Temptations)
5. It's All In The Game (Four Tops)
6. Heaven Help Us All (Stevie Wonder)
7. It's Wonderful (Jimmy Ruffin)
8. Ain't No Moutain High Enough (Diana Ross)
9. Signed Sealed Delivered I'm Yours (Stevie Wonder)
10. Stoned Love (The Supremes)
11. Abraham Martin And John (Marvin Gaye)
12. Still Water (Four Tops)
13. Forget Me Not (Martha Reeves) (The Vandellas)
14. It's A Shame (Detroit Spinners)
15. I'll Be There (Jackson 5)
16. I'll Say Forever My Love (Jimmy Ruffin)
DISC 6
1. I'm Still Waiting (Diana Ross)
2. I Don't Blame You At All (Smokey Robinson) (The Miracles)
3. We Can Work It Out (Stevie Wonder)
4. Never Can Say Goodbye (Jackson 5)
5. These Things Will Keep Me Loving You (The Velvelettes)
6. Indiana Wants Me (R Dean Taylor)
7. River Deep Mountain High (Four Tops) (The Supremes)
8. Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me) (The Temptations)
9. Nathan Jones (The Supremes)
10. Simple Game (Four Tops)
11. Heaven Must Have Sent You (The Elgins)
12. It's Summer (The Temptations)
13. Remember Me (Diana Ross)
14. Mama's Pearl (Jackson 5)
15. (Come Round Here) I'm The One You Need (Smokey Robinson & Miracles)
16. Just Seven Numbers (can Straighten Out My Life) - Four Tops
DISC 7
1. Automatically Sunshine (Supremes)
2. Just Walk In My Shoes (Gladys Knight & The Pips)
3. Rockin' Robin (Michael Jackson)
4. Take A Look Around (The Temptations)
5. You've Gotta Have Love In Your Heart (Supremes And The Four Tops)
6. If You Really Love Me (Stevie Wonder)
7. Surrender (Diana Ross)
8. Ain't No Sunshine (Michael Jackson)
9. Superstar (The Temptations)
10. Bless You (Martha Reeves & The Vandellas)
11. Floy Joy (Supremes)
12. Walk In The Night (Junior Walker & The All Stars)
13. Doobedoodn'doobe Doobedoodn'doobe Doobedoodn'doobe (Diana Ross)
14. Festival Time (San Remo Strings)
15. My Guy (Mary Wells)
16. Got To Be There (Michael Jackson)
DISC 8
1. Superstition (Stevie Wonder)
2. Neither One Of Us (Gladys Knight & The Pips)
3. Law Of The Land (The Temptations)
4. Take Me Girl I'm Ready (Junior Walker & The All Stars)
5. Skywriter (Jackson 5)
6. Touch Me In The Morning (Diana Ross)
7. The Look Of Love (Gladys Knight & The Pips)
8. Morning Glow (Michael Jackson)
9. Papa Was A Rolling Stone (The Temptations)
10. Let's Get It On (Marvin Gaye)
11. Bad Weather (Supremes)
12. Ben (Michael Jackson)
13. You Are The Sunshine Of My Life (Stevie Wonder)
14. Hallelujah Day (Jackson 5)
15. Way Back Home (Junior Walker & The All Stars)
16. Help Me Make It Through The Night (Gladys Knight & The Pips)
DISC 9
1. All Of My Life (Diana Ross)
2. Higher Ground (Stevie Wonder)
3. Dancing Machine (Jackson 5)
4. My Mistake (Diana Ross & Marvin Gaye)
5. Spinnin' And Spinnin' (Syreeta)
6. Keep On Truckin' (Eddie Kendricks)
7. There's A Ghost In My House (R Dean Taylor)
8. Just My Soul Responding (Smokey Robinson)
9. Last Time I Saw Him (Diana Ross)
10. You Are Everything (Diana Ross & Marvin Gaye)
11. He's Misstra Know It All (Stevie Wonder)
12. Baby Love (Diana Ross & The Supremes)
13. What Becomes Of The Brokenhearted (Jimmy Ruffin)
14. Living For The City (Stevie Wonder)
15. Love Me (Diana Ross)
16. Boogie Down (Eddie Kendricks)
17. Machine Gun (Commodores)
DISC 10
1.Three Times A Lady (The Commodores)
2. Love Hangover (Diana Ross)
3. The Night (Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons)
4. Got To Give It Up (Marvin Gaye)
5. Get It Up For Love (Tata Vega)
6. The Boss (Diana Ross)
7. Theme From Big Time (Smokey Robinson)
8. Your Kiss Is Sweet (Syreeta)
9. Theme From Mahogany Do You Know Where You're Going To (Diana Ross)
10. Easy (Commodores)
11. I'm A Sucker For Your Love (Teena Marie)
12. Love Machine (The Miracles)
13. It Should Have Been Me (Yvonne Fair)
14. You And I (Rick James)
15. Don't Leave Me This Way (Thelma Houston)
16. Sail On (The Commodores)
DISC 11
1. Upside Down (Diana Ross)
2. Behind The Groove (Teena Marie)
3. It Will Come In Time (Billy Preston & Syreeta)
4. Still (The Commodores)
5. Big Time (Rick James)
6. Make Me Yours (High Energy)
7. Let's Get Serious (Jermaine Jackson)
8. It's My House (Diana Ross)
9. With You I'm Born Again (Billy Preston & Syreeta)
10. Burnin' Hot (Jermaine Jackson)
11. My Old Piano (Diana Ross)
12. He's Gone (Syreeta)
13. I Need Your Lovin' (Teena Marie)
14. Wonderland (The Commodores)
15. Cruisin' (Smokey Robinson)
16. The Last Song (Lynda Carter)
DISC 12
1. Being With You (Smokey Robinson)
2. Lady (The Commodores)
3. We're Almost There (Michael Jackson)
4. Endless Love (Diana Ross & Lionel Richie)
5. Give It To Me (Rick James)
6. I'm Coming Out (Diana Ross)
7. You Like Me Don't You (Jermaine Jackson)
8. It Must Be Magic (Teena Marie)
9. Oh No (The Commodores)
10. One Day In Your Life (Michael Jackson)
11. Tenderness (Diana Ross)
12. Tell Me Tomorrow (Smokey Robinson)
13. I Wanna Be Where You Are (Jose Feliciano)
14. I Must Be In Love (Syreeta)
15. Why You Wanna Try Me (The Commodores)
16. Paradise In Your Eyes (Jermaine Jackson)
17. Super Freak (Rick James)
18. It's My Turn (Diana Ross)


Download from filesonic.com
http://www.filesonic.com/file/190043...lmer.part1.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/190043...lmer.part2.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/190043...lmer.part3.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/190043...lmer.part4.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/190043...lmer.part5.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/190043...lmer.part6.rar
http://www.filesonic.com/file/190043...lmer.part7.rar

Download from wupload.com
http://www.wupload.com/file/15074722...lmer.part1.rar
http://www.wupload.com/file/15074722...lmer.part2.rar
http://www.wupload.com/file/15074723...lmer.part3.rar
http://www.wupload.com/file/15074723...lmer.part4.rar
http://www.wupload.com/file/15074723...lmer.part5.rar
http://www.wupload.com/file/15074723...lmer.part6.rar
http://www.wupload.com/file/15074723...lmer.part7.rar
__________________

No comments:

Post a Comment